Effective as of November 13, 2019
2. A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by the site that you visit.
2.1. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about the functionality and behavior of the users on the Site.
4. The Cookies helps you to better interact with the Site and helps the Site better interact with you. Some Cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of the Site.
5. The Cookies does not contain your personal data.
6. There are generally four types of cookies that we may use: essential cookies, customization cookies, functional cookies, and advertising cookies.
6.1. Essential cookies are usually necessary for the Site to work properly so that you could experience its full functionality.
6.2. Customization cookies allow for our Site to remember your preferences and improve your browsing experience.
6.3. Functional cookies help to analyze patterns of interactions with the Site of different users, which allows you to improve the performance of the Site.
6.4. Advertising cookies serve the purpose of suggesting the most suitable targeted advertisement for you by taking into account information that may be relevant to you.
7.1. understand how you use Site and to provide you with safe, effective and user-friendly Site;
7.2. remember your settings that may be available on our Site, such as the preferred language, type of the device, news already shown to you, your preference about the Cookies allowance;
7.3. keep opened sessions and/or conversation during your last visit to the Site;
7.4. identify the popularity of different section of the Site and improve respectively;
7.5. prevent and exclude unauthorized use of the Site;
7.6. keep track of actions and operations;
7.7. prepare reports, which allow us to measure and analyze the performance of our Service.
10. If you prefer not to allow Cookies, please use your browser settings. Most browsers provide you with an ability to manage your cookies or provide you with “incognito mode” or similar options. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use i.e. third party cookies, or those from specific websites. Each browser’s website should contain instructions on how you can do this.
10.1. Please be advised that if you block Cookies on our Site, you may be unable to access certain areas of our Site and certain functions and pages may not work as intended.
11. For more information about how to disable cookies at all of how to amend your cookie settings check
12. We may also use similar technology and collect unique identifiers of our visitors of the Site. The information we collect by this means may include:
12.1. unique identification numbers, e.g. Internet protocol (IP) address and device ID;
12.2. as applicable to your type of device, browser type and version, and browser plug-in types and versions, application release and version, device model, manufacturer (brand), operating system, operating system version, OS library version, time of last seen, Wi-Fi status, radiofrequencies (EDGE, HSDPA, LTE, WCDMA, none), device screen (width, high, dpi), NFC, telecom operator, Bluetooth enable, Bluetooth version;
12.3. time zone setting, city, region, country and language;
12.4. operating system and platform; and
12.5. information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
13. We use the information collected through similar technology and unique identifiers for the same purposes as the information collected through cookies, namely:
13.1.3. storing preferences and supporting additional features and functionalities;
13.1.4. performance, analytics and personalization;
14. The time the Cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on the type of the Cookies whether it is “persistent” or “session” Cookie:
14.1. “session” cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing;
14.2. “persistent” cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.